- Released: 5 January 2016
- Bump tested WordPress version to 4.4
- Add ‘enable’ and ‘disable’ API functions so a developer can better control the execution.
- Add Brazilian Portuguese translation thanks to Blog de Niterói
- Add Spanish translation thanks to David Saiz
- TOC+ widget now adheres to a blank title if none provided. Thanks to Dirk for the cue.
- Updated jQuery Smooth Scroll 1.5.5 to 1.6.0
- Updated text domain to better support translation packs.
- Released: 4 September 2015
- Added Hebrew translation thanks to Ahrale
- Added Japaense translation thanks to シカマル
- Added Greek translation thanks to Dimitrios Kaisaris
- Updated jQuery Smooth Scroll 1.4.10 to 1.5.5
- Supply both minified and unminified CSS and JS files, use minified versions.
- Convert accented characters to ASCII in anchors.
- Bump tested WordPress version to 4.3
- Fixed: PHP notice introduced in WP 4.3
- Plugin has moved to GitHub for better collaboration.
- Help needed: preg_match_all failing with bad UTF8 characters producing no TOC. If you can help, please participate in this issue.
1505 is immediately available in the WordPress repository. Changeset includes:
- Huge thanks to Jason for an updated Simplified Chinese translation.
- Added collapse property to the toc shortcode. When set to true, this will hide the table of contents when it loads. Example usage:
- Added label_show and label_hide properties to the toc shortcode. This lets you change the “show” and “hide” link text when using the shortcode.
- Bump tested WordPress version to 4.2.1.
As always, report issues at the plugin page.
I’m super pleased to announce the healthy delivery of my new baby girl Scarlet. We drove all the way to Wagga Wagga (around 3 hours trip from South Canberra) on Saturday to pick her up at 8 weeks. She was one of the favourite of the breeders, smallest of the litter but probably the feistiest that can hold her ground. Scarlet is a wheaten (red and white) border collie.
Scarlet mostly slept on the drive back and preferred to lean on my brother who was in the back seat. We drove straight home without a toilet incident.
As expected, she gave her fair share of the whelping through the first night but once she knew I was around, she went back to sleep. Not surprising given that only the night before, she was sleeping with her plentiful litter. She adjusted very quickly and is now only waking me up at 0630 for a toilet break… and breakfast if I stay up.
Scarlet is affectionate, playful and very active. She’s not shy and always initiates play time with Simba. Her favourite move is a launch with all four paws in the air towards Simba, only to land short – she hasn’t mastered distance yet.
After work, was chasing the Strava climbing challenge for January and saw this rainbow on my first lap of Red Hill. It had disappeared by the second lap. If you look closely, you can make out a second outer rainbow!
Today Simba is a little less puppy and a little more adult but still the same ball of fun. He remains the same gentle and caring dog from birth and continues to be inquisitive at the dog park with others. But most proud of all, he now belts out his booming deep barks to strange noises out the front.
Here’s a few photos of him on his favourite mat over the two years.
- Added Ukrainian translation courtesy Michael Yunat
- Added French translation courtesy Jean-Michel Duriez
- Empty headings are now ignored, as suggested by archon810
- Removed German translation, may have been machine translated, ref
- Fixed: Special chars in TOC+ > Settings > Exclude Headings no longer get mangled on save. Thanks to N-Z for reporting it.
Leave your feedback/comments here.
Finally caved in to joining Twitter after trying to stay away from all these social network thing-a-mes as much as possible. Have seen the usefulness of it over the years so here I am world: @mikey_au